What I personally think out of all this situation is nice propaganda
for Gentoo, which we could somehow exploit in 'our benefit'. Anyone
with ideas on how to promote our distribution even with that kind of
propaganda?

On 3/20/07, Philip Webb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
070319 Michael Krelin wrote:
> someone wrote :
>> Seriously.
>> Everybody go to distrowatch and click on the little Gentoo on the right
> I mistook "seriously" as relating to the rest of your letter

Your name suggests you're not a native speaker.
It's a common trick of stand-up comedians
to introduce their next joke with "But seriously, folks ... " (smile).

--
Ioannis Aslanidis

<deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E