Christian Heim wrote(a):

It's my pleasure to introduce to you Bernard Cafarelli (also known as voyageur) our latest addition joining the NX herd.

Bernard is joining us from Paris, France (Issy-Les-Moulineaux to be exact, but as Bernard also said, it's less known than Paris) where he's currently working as a software engineer for a company in the VoIP software environment.

Bernard is proficient in two programming (C/C++) and two scripting languages (PHP/perl).

When Bernard isn't in front of his computer(s), he enjoys swimming and underwater diving. To relax his head, he tries to read some good science-fiction books or going to the movies with some of his friends.

Please welcome Bernard as a new fellow developer among us !

Welcome Bernard

--
    Dawid Węgliński
[EMAIL PROTECTED]