On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 08:05 -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
> my basic question is do you as a
> developer find writing web pages to be confusing or difficult?

As one who does a fair amount of web development myself. I rather like
the guidexml formatted docs. Writing them is not a big deal at all.

>   Do you find that
> you bump up against restrictions in the DTD or other problems that prevent
> you from expressing yourself properly?

Haven't felt limited or restricted on anything yet. ;)

>   Do you have any idea how to
> actually go about extending GuideXML (or the other XML's we provide)  Have
> you ever tried?

No clue on extension, and no I have not tried. Haven't had the need just
yet.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java