Michael Cummings wrote:
> So, fellow devs, what's new with development? For those interested, genlop has
> migrated into gentoo as a project with the permission of upstream, which no
> longer maintain it. Um...any new tools or projects people are working on?

I just finished overhauling our wxWidgets support.  I managed to
replicate the old broken wxwidgets.eclass behaviour for the time being
so we won't have to do a painful drawn-out transition.  This weekend I
have to test that it doesn't break anything already in the tree.  Then
I'll run it by leio and see what the wxWidgets developer community
thinks about it.

We also have to drop kick wxGTK-2.4 from of the tree already.  Anyone
maintaining packages that use wxGTK or wxpython, _please_ make sure
you're using versions 2.6.

I'm also tinkering with the newly released pcsx2-0.9.3 because i would
love to play FFXII on the road.

--
                                where to now? if i had to guess
dirtyepic gentoo org        i'm afraid to say antarctica's next