http://www.acme.com/resources/classes/Acme.tar.gz

> netscape.jar

I think this is a really old and obsolete jar.  I found this thread
which might be relevant:

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t140950-package-netscapejavascript-does-not-exist.html

> vecmath1.2-1.14.jar (free version hosted by debian...it's looking better
> and better every day :D)

This is an older version of part of the the java3D project.
https://vecmath.dev.java.net/

In portage as dev-java/sun-java3d-bin
/usr/share/sun-java3d-bin/lib/vecmath.jar

Note, portage only has 1.3.2 and 1.4.0_pre5