On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 02:28:52PM +0200, Timothy Redaelli wrote:
> Imho is a waste of time to maintain two projects which does the same
> things (genloop and qlop)

gollee, we wouldn't want competing products, would we? I mean, imagine if
someone tried writing a competitor for emerge??

:P

This email was intended as light hearted - neither camel's nor bovine were
harmed in the process. That and it pains me to make that point about
competition.

~mcummings

--

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl

Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.