Hi everyone,
Recently the Code of Conduct was established, and it's about time to
present the initial team of people working on getting things done:

Roy Bamford (NeddySeagoon)
Joshua Jackson (tsunam)
and myself.

We are currently in the process of bringing in some more people to
gain a team that is both responsive and represents different opionions
that will result in fair judgement.

Furthermore Mike Doty (KingTaco) and Bryan Østergaard (kloeri) are
looking over our shoulders, helping with advice and making sure we do
our work well and in accordance with the wishes of the Council.

There are still some things to set up for us, but we are already
reading along the lists. If something bugs you, you can reach us via
the proctors alias [1] or on irc in #gentoo-proctors.

cheers,
        Wernfried

[1] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org