Ciaran McCreesh napsal(a):
> What? No it wouldn't. It would ensure that bugs were caught during the
> src_install phase rather than after a package has been installed.

What kind of bugs exactly? The ones *created* by this behavior change?
I'd rather not create such bugs for starters, because it's plain pointless.

If the Makefiles suck, file bugs upstream instead of dumping the stuff
on Gentoo users. People are already pretty much overloaded by the tons
of various QA checks all over the place...

--
Best regards,

 Jakub Moc
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 GPG signature:
 http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCEBA3D9E
 Primary key fingerprint: D2D7 933C 9BA1 C95B 2C95  B30F 8717 D5FD CEBA 3D9E

 ... still no signature   ;)