It's my pleasure to introduce to you Tobias Heinlein (also known as keytoaster
on IRC), our latest addition joining the docs people as follow-up lead for
the german documetation. He's already been an arch tester for the amd64 herd
for quite some time.

Tobias is joining us from Hamm, Germany where he's currently finishing the
junior high school.

According to Tobias, he's skilled with writing *cough* PHP, a bit C and
python.

When Tobias isn't in front of his computer, he's trying to read a bit, spend
some late nights out with friends, or trying to get some sleep in when he can.

Please welcome Tobias as a new, fellow developer among us !

Regards,

   Christian

--
Christian Heim <phreak at gentoo.org>