On Tuesday 17 April 2007 22:32:34 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> Christopher Sawtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > On Tuesday 17 April 2007 16:01:46 Jakub Moc wrote:
> > > So....  Since devrel has been so kind and suspended me, based on our
> > > brand new CoC, I don't feel any need to stay on this project any
> > > more. I'm therefore resigning from this project.
> >
> > I would be grateful if somebody could refer me to the archive URL of
> > the message which triggered this episode so I can make a personal
> > judgment about it?
>
>  It was posted on -core, so you probably won't be able to read it.
Correct. I was mystified as to why Jakub had received this treatment. During
the relatively short time I have been on this list I have read almost all
the postings. While some ofJakub's postings have certainly been somewhat
acerbic, I do not recall any which I would  classify as 'objectionable'.

I just hope we are not going to get overly 'precious' about this CoC thing,
which btw, I note contains the colloquial phrase 'If you screw up ...'.
That sort of lazy slang language has no place in the official document set
of any self-respecting organisation. Might I suggest it be replaced by
something akin to 'If you discover you have made as mistake ...'.
Also I noticed a simple typo: s/noone/no one/ in the previous paragraph.

--
CS