Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> Steve Long wrote:
>> But seriously.. why don't you guys switch off reply-to munging, already?!
>> http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_120444.xml
>
> http://dev.gentoo.org/~wolf31o2/xml/reply-to.xml for those of you that
> care.

Thank you.
"Some of the most popular mail clients in use do not support a Reply-To-List
function. This causes problems for the users of these clients and has
resulted in Reply-To munging being used to reduce complexity for these
users."

I'm more than happy to modify my client etc, but I still think it might be a
good idea for this list, to make it less likely that people will fire off
rapid replies in the heat of the moment. (Unlikely, I know.. ;) Or at least
that those replies will only be read by the other party, thus reducing the
noise in here.

After all it's a dev list, and assumes more knowledge than the user m-l so
asking people to use a client with Reply-To-List, iff they want to
participate, isn't a big deal imo.