Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> Perhaps "atom," an uncharged single ion. =)
> the words "uncharged ion" dont belong together as an ion by definition
> carries a charge :p

Heh how about "FreeRadical" then; don't they carry a charge?

Other than tho, the guy is a complete jerk; as Arch said on the list they
don't want any of his software ever again, irrespective of license, since
he clearly doesn't understand the spirit of Free Software, and has caused
so much upset with one thread. Good to be able to be firm about it.

Anyhow, I'm up for hacking on it if anyone else is. Lower-level X11
programming would be nice to explore (and yes, I am aware of how big the
official manuals were ;)