On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 09:44:23PM +0100, Roy Bamford wrote:
> Please step back, take a deep breath and avoid posting to this thread
> for 24 hours.

Folks, while we're cutting some slack to the people replying
somewhere else in the thread because they may not have gotten the mail
by Roy yet (and that time frame should be over any time now, too),
replying to this mail clearly shows you are not following our call to
do so.

So far we have temporarily suspended both ciaran's and geoman's account
from posting and encourage everyone to do as Roy initially suggested.

cheers,
        Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
http://forums.gentoo.org   || http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/proctors/