On Wed, 2007-06-20 at 23:18 +0300, Petteri Räty wrote:

> It would probably be prudent to have pristine versions of the files
> installed on the system (optional) so that you can actually create
> binary packages with all the files.

If we go that direction we could have like a --live flag to quickpkg to
pull files from live file system, or from defaults stored else where or
etc.

Although not sure I like that idea due to extra bloat. But that's one of
the few downfalls I see to that approach. I am sure others might see
some I am not.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java