On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 09:10:03PM +0200, Torsten Veller wrote:
> Robin H. Johnson         robbat2

No, unfortunately I don't have time to run again. My job has required
ever-increasing amounts of my time. Even my commit stats show just how
much I'm being pressured lately.

Of the tree signing stuff that I originally ran to work on, here's the
CVS space I was working on it.

http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/users/robbat2/tree-signing-gleps/

A short status report on it:
00 - summary, and review of past attempts - needs techreview + copyedit, but
completed.
04 - Manifest2 hashes - I believe that the Portage codebase has moved on, more
might work.
01 - Distribution process security - needs content polishing and review.
02 - Developer security - lots of work here, this part will probably
     never happen. Probably should just drop.
03 - GnuPG Policies - nothing done yet, but this is mainly a summary of
     some of the list posts from last year.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Council Member