Eric Polino wrote:
> Would it be possible to have all the protocols for net-im/pidgin
> turned on by default.  We often get people coming to #pidgin looking
> for help as to why they can't get MSN or some other protocol working.
> It most often is because they haven't enabled the given protocol USE
> flag.

looks like it's another case for IUSE defaults

make sense leaving a big glowing ewarn about it anyway, no point in
getting pidgin people pissed of at us again because of our users.

lu - that will haunt #pidgin now and then asking for the updated y! protocol

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero