Hi list,

attached are two new eclasses I'm planning to commit soon.
I'm sending 'em as some reviewing never hurts, but I hope they're
perfectly fine ;)

texlive-common.eclass : helper eclass for handling the texmf
tree; it contains variable definitions used by texlive ebuilds and
two functions :
- one to move config files that might be modified by the
user to /etc and symlink them from the original location to not break
texmf stucture;
- the second function search for a file in the texmf tree in the
current directory (the usual tex distribution's way is to have ls-R
files and use kpsewhich but we must not assume the presence of such
programs/files as we'll be using it for installing texlive...)

texlive-module.eclass : generic installation eclass for all the
different parts of texlive's texmf tree, this is to avoid code
duplication in 80+ ebuilds.

If no objection, I'll commit them in a few days.

Regards,

Alexis.