Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
> KDE4 will make use of cmake-utils.eclass we wrote because

Why call it cmake-utils?

> - we need use_enable- and use_with-like functions for cmake (makes ebuilds
> easier to read)

Could be done.

> - in-source and out-of-source build support

Got it too :)

> - we need LIB_SUFFIX support

Could be added easily.

> - our KDE4 eclasses rely on it.

Not in tree yet.

> You might want to take a look at it. It's in the tree. I don't really
> think we need two implementations.

I think so too. I've got few suggestions:

 * in cmake-utils_src_make():
   emake [EMAIL PROTECTED] - it would allow something like this:

    cmake-utils_src_make -j1

 * if you `cd' into build directory - *please* return to ${S} -> use pushd/popd.

Last thing: please reply to gentoo-dev too :)

--
Krzysiek Pawlik   <nelchael at gentoo.org>   key id: 0xBC555551
desktop-misc, desktop-dock, x86, java, apache, ppc...