Hi all,

Now that X is modular, we have the opportunity to do something really
cool -- let people who actually own the hardware maintain the drivers!
Almost all of the open-source drivers are currently maintained by
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (currently just me).

I need to lower my maintenance burden a bit, and it makes sense to do
this by handing off things I don't have hardware for anyway. I only use
these drivers:

  input: keyboard, mouse
  video: ati, mga

Reasonably popular drivers that need a maintainer:

  evdev input driver
  vmmouse input driver (For X inside VMWare)
  fbdev
  i810 (a.k.a. Intel)
  newport (MIPS people, take note)
  nv (Nvidia)
  savage
  sis
  tdfx
  via
  vmware (For X inside VMWare)
  voodoo

Also, all the other drivers with the exception of keyboard/mouse and
ati/mga.

Who wants 'em?

Thanks,
Donnie