On 17:46 Fri 14 Dec     , Greg Kroah-Hartman (gregkh) wrote:
> pkg_setup() {
>       einfo "Checking mplayer for USE flags we need..."
>       for f in "encode dvd x264 mp3"; do
>               if ! built_with_use media-video/mplayer $f; then
>                       eerror "$f"
>                       die "mplayer merged without $f USE flag"
>               fi
>       done

Does this actually work as you want? I'd be surprised. Quoting the whole
thing should treat it as a single flag with spaces and only run through
the loop once.

It should only coincidentally work because built_with_use() takes any
number of flags and loops through them, but I doubt it prints the single
missing flag as you intend.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] $ for f in "a b c d"; do echo $f; done
a b c d
[EMAIL PROTECTED] $ for f in a b c d; do echo $f; done

Thanks,
Donnie