Christian Faulhammer kirjoitti:
Hi,

Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008 00:35:41 +0100
Christian Faulhammer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<URL:http://tinyurl.com/ypoxyg> is a list of closed security bugs
where mips is still cced.  163 is the total number, where surely
some duplicates can be found (PHP, Mozilla products), but we can
assume that quite an extensive number of packages which are
vulnerable stay still in the tree.
And how many of those have been fixed on mips without the Cc: being
removed? How many more of those would have been fixed had the bug not
been closed off?

 As you are so interested in those numbers, I humbly leave it to you
to investigate in depth because I have to run a business. A quick check on the 15 newest bugs showed exactly 1 package where
mips was not lagging behind, where out of these only 2 are X
applications.  The bugs reach back until mid-November 2007 (CC date for
arches).
 For the sake of fairness I took 15 bugs in a row from 170000 and
greater.  Where mips lagging behind in 4 packages (from April 2007,
1 X application), 2 packages where mips has been dropped completely
(MySQL 5 e.g.).

V-Li

Also let's see the CIA activity of the MIPS team for last month:
kumba: 3 commits
cristel: 0 commits
iluxa: 0 commits
peitolm: 1 commit
psi29: 0 commits
rbrown: 26 commits (None of the commits listed on the page reference mips)
redhatter: 6 commits (Finally some commits mentioning mips)
spb: 1 commit