On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 23:35 +0530, Anant Narayanan wrote:

> If nobody has a problem with making the GWN a GMN (Monthly
> newsletter), then I am willing to volunteer to get this project back
> on track. Even if few people actually submit anything, I think there
> is enough activity going on this list, the planet and -commits to fill
> up a newsletter every month. And I'm willing to invest 12, even 15,
> hours a month to get this thing rolling again.

I can likely commit to one article a month. But it will likely need to
be reviewed by an editor, etc. Spelling, grammar, makes sense to
non-native English speakers ( proper English I am ghetto :) )

Weekly I could not commit to, but monthly I don't think squeezing out
one article a month will take to much of my time. I can likely spare
that and set it aside. Please let me know.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.
Gentoo/Java