On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 06:41:44PM +0100, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
> > 2. Trac doesn't scale well enough, as users of the existing overlay
> > machine have noted performance problems before. Being replaced with
> > ViewVC and as yet undecided which Wiki application.
>  Am I right that Wiki content is not migrated?
We do want to migrate the content, either by just putting up static
snapshots, or actively moving it.
dokuwiki is a contender at the moment, because the Java guys already use
it, and I have a personal interest in MediaWiki (as I've hacked on that
codebase before) - but either way, this is quite a way further down my
list of things to do, at least 2 weeks away at this point.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux Developer & Infra Guy