One of those people working on those weird paper weights. This time our monkey comes from the world of alphas. Tobias hails from Germany (there seems to be no end). He works as a sysadmin so perhaps he will some idea about stability. He is the author of pymetar and carl (emerge and try). Here's how he tells about himself: "I'm an avid motorbike rider (*not* a biker!), I enjoy electronic music and good SF literature and graphic novels. Photography is another hobby (which I find too little time for). I've been the admin of the Alpha Arch Team's main dev machine since it was donated (mid-May 2007). Also, I run rsync5.de.g.o and have been
doing so since about mid-2002."

Spanking time,
Petteri