On 3/16/08, Jeroen Roovers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:51:12 +0100
>  Dawid Węgliński <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>  > Not if COPYING file is inside $DOCS and is installed in the loop.
>

> Doing something like this would work as well (and go equally unnoticed):
>
>  local DOCS="foo bar COPYING baz"
>  dodoc ${DOCS}
>
>  Using a loop in the ebuild would be a waste of time generally (dodoc
>  will do it for you). Maybe repoman should warn against mentioning the
>  string 'COPYING' generally? :)

And maybe repoman should do your laundry and dishes too? ;P

But seriously, the bash parsing in repoman is already shitty as hell.
Maybe someone should write a qa mode for ebuild.sh that enables all of
this crap so that we don't have to do horrible regex hacks that have
all kinds of edge cases ;)

That being said dev-portage typically accepts repoman patches, but I
know no one will submit any ;)

-Alec