Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
How to gain power the easy way and obsolete conflict resolution in just one commit:

http://sources.gentoo.org/viewcvs.py/gentoo/xml/htdocs/proj/en/devrel/policy.xml?r1=1.18&r2=1.19

Those are quite strong words.

As grobian said it doesn't change at all what has been the normal way to address certain situations.

The council has the last word as usual and the council can ask infra to perform such tasks.

We spend time on gentoo not because we seek power but because we like help improving something we consider valuable.

Having an extrema ratio/last resort in order to protect it isn't that uncommon.

Council was notified in advance of the written policy change and approved it.

musikc never abused her position and I'm confident she won't in the future.

On the other hand we got MANY complaints about your behavior lately.

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo Council Member