Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:11:23 -0700
Brian Harring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 05:54:49PM +0100, Richard Brown wrote:
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 17:39, Doug Goldstein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
At this point, we should really only discuss features that all 3
package managers have implemented.
I'm not sure that's a good idea, only two have implemented EAPI 1
so far.
3 have. If you're aware of a pkgcore issue, then kindly file a bug rather then going for mocking on -dev.

Had you bothered to write even trivial test suites for EAPI 1, you'd've
found at least one major bug straight away.

http://www.pkgcore.org/trac/pkgcore/newticket

lu

--

Luca Barbato