Petteri Räty wrote:
> I am saying that it makes sense to approve both at the same time or have
> other official package managers approved before accepting the GLEP.

In addition, I'd want to see why the particular approach suggested in this
GELP is the "only" way (as some seem to claim).  I have yet to be convinced of
this, and as I've pointed out before (and do not wish to belabor further
here), I believe there are major drawbacks to putting the EAPI in the
filename/extension.  Rushing to approve this GLEP would be a mistake, IMHO.

                                                -Joe