Not wanting to start a huge war about what arches are slacking and
which aren't - I asked in -dev on IRC and was told to check out
profiles.desc - based on this information, I closed Bug 208917 which
was about stablizing dbus-glib-0.74.  The bug was opened on 04 Feb
2008, and as of today 05 Oct 2008, the only arches left to stable it
are arm, sh, and s390 (and according to profiles.desc, they are all
dev profiles) however hoffie said that didn't seem right since he
knows things get requested for stable for those arches.

So, IS there a definitive list somewhere of what arches are stable,
and which aren't, and if so, where can it be found?  I have no problem
re-opening the bug, but as I stated in -dev, its been almost 8 months
since the last *activity* on the bug, and I doubt that they are going
to be stabling it any time soon.

Thoughts? Helps?