Jeroen Roovers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted below, on  Tue, 11
Nov 2008 19:12:41 +0100:

> You did it again in the "IOW" quotation above explaining it as a "triple
> emphasis" instead of what it was intended to denote, namely as a few
> possible examples of the meaning of "stability".

In that case, I misread, as I interpreted the triple as emphasis, not
alternatives.  If it was intended as alternatives, then yes, it makes
sense.

Thanks.  I wasn't seeing the alternatives view at all (obviously).