Am Donnerstag, den 19.02.2009, 10:37 +0100 schrieb Ulrich Mueller:

> > Instead of breaking things you could have tried to come up with a
> > real solution.
>
> This could be said about the council's decision as well.

Right. Two seconds after the council meeting every user got a broken
tree because we blindly removed prepalldocs.
Or, wait, removing prepalldocs wouldn't break anything and we didn't.

Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer, Council Member
Areas of responsibility:
  Samba, PostgreSQL, CPP, Python, sysadmin
E-Mail     : dev-z...@gentoo.org
GnuPG FP   : F327 283A E769 2E36 18D5  4DE2 1B05 6A63 AE9C 1E30