Le 15/05/2009 23:20, Ryan Hill a écrit :
Could I ask that people stop closing bugs against the gold linker with
such classy witticisms as "patches welcome".

Honestly, a little heads up before gold hit portage would have been nice too.

I already had 2 bugs with gold-related issues even before I had realized that binutils had gained a new USE flag... I honestly thought people were testing gold from an overlay or self-made ebuilds.

But point taken, gold bugs are toolchain bug :)

Best of luck with gold, I'm eager to try it out!

Cheers,

Rémi