On Tue, May 19, 2009 23:42, Robert Buchholz wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 May 2009, Jesús Guerrero wrote:
>
>> On Tue, May 19, 2009 21:52, Dale wrote:
>>
>>> Also, the link to your thread does not exist.  I get "The topic or
>>> post you requested does not exist".
>>
>> The project should be viewable. The forum post will only be
>> visible for mods, admins and devs I guess, and only when loged in·
>> There's nothing I can do about that.
>>

> I get the same error (logged in). I don't know why it is restricted, but
> since you announced the thread as containing the rationale for the project,
> it was rather hard to follow the reasons. Thanks for stating them in the
> mail I am replying to.

I don't know what the problem is with the forum thread, but it's
there, I swear :) Anyway you are welcome. If you have questions
just ask. That's what the RFC is for after all.

> Do we need this to be a top-level project? I imagine this might live as
> a sub-project of the Forums TLP.

No idea. I am new to this whole project thing. I guess that the
correct question to ask is whether the forum project team cares at
all about this (I guess the answer would be no, at least not as a
project, though some individuals might care).

With that in mind I doubt they will be willing to have yet another
thing to worry about. But I can't speak on behalf of them of
course.

I really don't care if this is a top level project or a subproject.
So, what do people think about this?

By the way, thanks for the comments. :)
--
Jesús Guerrero