The people I'd like to nominate:

- dertobi123 ... for his solid comments, experience, common sense,
reliability
- halcy0n ... even though he had to resign early I hope he finds time
again to run for council, I really enjoy working together with him and I
appreciate his common sense
- betelgeuse ... technically skilled and experienced
- fmccor ... not sure whether possible or not since member of the
trustees. But his latest comments showed experience in organizational
tasks and that's what we need.

Probably some more later on...

Am Montag, den 01.06.2009, 04:25 +0000 schrieb Jorge Manuel B. S.
Vicetto:

--
Tiziano Müller
Gentoo Linux Developer, Council Member