Hello all,

I have the following packages that need a home in the portage tree:

gpe-go
gpe-julia
gpe-life
gpe-lights
gpe-othello
gpe-tetris
gsoko
xdemineur

They are only a few and they won't increase much in the future.
For this reason I'm reticent in creating the gpe-games category in the
portage tree as we currently have in the overlay.

However, I find useful for users to have this category created since it
would allow them quickly spotting another place for games (these games
are targeted to -embedded but work on desktop too) while still providing
the information that they belong to GPE.

Moving each game to the games-xxxx category would be another solution
but that would pretty much hide the relation with the GPE Palm Environment.

There is of course another solution, like moving everything into
gpe-base or gpe-utils and STFU.

So fellow devs, I'm evoking your experience powers to help me with this
oh-not-so-important decision.

PS: Please but please, just don't tell me that adding another category
will make a longer "ls -l" output in /usr/portage.
--
Angelo Arrifano AKA MiKNiX
Gentoo Embedded/OMAP850 Developer