On K, 2009-10-07 at 06:24 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Rémi Cardona <r...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > "not handle the desktop." => "not handle the desktop's background image"
> >

> I thought it handled the icons on the desktop as well?

yeah, we cleared that on IRC and the e-mail was "ack either way", but
s/desktop/desktop icons might be more clear.

Anyhow, how to I get eselect news or news-tng to actually see these news
items out of a svn checkout when my PORTDIR is from CVS, not rsync?
strace'ing eselect news{,-tng} suggests they stat metadata/cache, but
doesn't even try to look for a metadata/news with my setup, so I can't
verify on my end everything is working right to proceed with this..

--
Mart Raudsepp
Gentoo Developer