On Tuesday 20 of October 2009 20:33:12 Alex Alexander wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> The KDE Team will have its usual monthly meeting this Thursday.
>
> Date: Thursday,  2009/10/22
> Time: 1900 UTC
> Channel: #gentoo-meetings

I'd like to suggest following agenda items:

1. Proposition to split desktop profile to: KDE, Gnome, (and maybe some
others).
That being said active presence of some Gnome guys would be most appreciated.

2. Discussion of KDE4 split ebuild policy. I think we need to sanitize it a
bit (more functional/application approach) - especially regarding kdepim,
kdebase-workspace.

--
regards
MM