On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 3:43 AM, Richard Freeman <ri...@gentoo.org> wrote:
> [..]
>
> Don't get me wrong - the QA team is doing a great job and I love Diego's
> work on the tinderbox.  I've had a bug or two filed by them, and I've found
> that they've only been helpful when somebody actually bothers to try to
> resolve them.

Just to let you all know,
we have two build servers since 2007 in where we compile Portage ~arch
(x86, amd64) and produce binary packages through Entropy for Sabayon
(http://sabayon.org/packages). In 2010 we plan, with some students
from the University of Milano-Bicocca to add some static analysis bits
into the workflow. Maybe, there are some commonalities between the two
ideas (tinderbox vs what Sabayon is doing already).

--
Fabio Erculiani
http://www.sabayon.org