Am Dienstag 05 Januar 2010 schrieb Ulrich Mueller:
> Licenses for Works of Opinion and Judgment (maybe omit this group?):
>
>    CCPL-Attribution-NoDerivs-3.0 (there's only 2.5 in ${PORTDIR}/licenses/)
>    ("GNU Verbatim Copying License" - not yet in ${PORTDIR}/licenses/)

I think they don't belong there - no matter what the fsf thinks (I think their
views about different freedoms on software and on documents are a bit weird),
I think we should have a "free" license set which guarantees the four
freedoms, no matter if it's software or documentation.

--
Hanno Böck              Blog:           http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20           Jabber/Mail:    ha...@hboeck.de