I can do a bit, I already have bugedit permissions from AMD64 AT and do
bugwrangling for the KDE team.

Are there any written rules somewhere on what can / should / must not be done
by a non-dev (not yet dev?) bugwrangler on the general queue?

Cheers, Andreas (dilfridge)

--
Dr. Andreas K. Huettel
Institute for Experimental and Applied Physics

tel. +49 151 241 67748 (mobile)
e-mail m...@akhuettel.de
http://www.akhuettel.de/research/