On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 01:20:11PM +0200, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> Current results
> ===============
> Bug load per developer
> ----------------------
> http://dev.gentoo.org/~sping/bug-heartbeat/report--bug-count-by-person.html
What's the actual math that you're using (it wasn't clear in your repo).

> Question to be answered
> =======================
>  - herds.xml does not hold membership lists for
>    all projects, not even herds.  The load
>    evaluator needs access to complete mappings
>    to generate output close to reality.
>    How can such a mapping be made without
>    duplicating data?
herds, project files, aliases:
- 3 sets of non-overlapping data.
- lets ignore the private aliases for now, very few of them should get
  package bugs.

Report on unresolved bugs owned by hidden aliases:
- 11 of the 93 aliases have bugs
- 258 bugs in total
- Those with > 10 bugs:
        - infra, 78
        - bugzilla, 47
        - retirement, 28
        - mirror-admin, 21
        - forum-mods, 20
        - devrel, 19
        - recruiters, 19

>  - Pulling XML out of Bugzilla does no longer
>    feel right with this amount of data:
>    it's 15,000 open bugs that need to be
>    refreshed periodically in chunks of 100 bugs
>    (Bugzilla's limit) each.  That's 150 request
>    for a full sync.  How can that be improved?
Lets talk more about what queries you're using, and we can probably work
something out.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robb...@gentoo.org