On 17.6.2010 17.10, Sebastian Pipping wrote:
> Duncan,
>

> On 06/17/10 09:56, Duncan wrote:
>> DevRel is
>> understaffed.  I've seen observations to the effect that most developers
>> aren't interested in getting involved in that area, particularly in
>> reference to the conflict resolution subgroup
>
> when I offered to join DevRel last time in reply to a thread called
> "Devrel needs new members" Petteri told me:
>
>   "The amount of interest has surprised me so I'll first need
>    to talk with existing members to see how many makes sense to
>    train in at this point."
>
> I'm unsure if that refered to conflict resolution, recruiting or both.
> Petteri?

We had interest in all areas of DevRel operations. I know I am a bottle
neck at the moment. I didn't actively seek this position but accepted
nomination when asked to. Currently my priority are the three GSoC
projects I am the project owner for. If other (older) DevRel members
feel like training new members they are free to do so.

Regards,
Petteri