Am 17.09.2010 17:38, schrieb Theo Chatzimichos:
> On Friday 17 September 2010 18:33:01 Alex Alexander wrote:
>> I don't think ego has anything to do with this. Arfrever brought this on
>> himself. His [multiple] past mistakes and lack of cooperation are
>> forcing the other devs to screen all his commits now, to make sure
>> history doesn't repeat itself.
>
> I object here, I asked Arfrever's help (either with python or python ebuilds)
> and every time I got some great feedback.

I hope, you dont require every dev to have made bad experience with something
or someone, before a
change is requested. ;-)

Anyway, we should not go too much into detail, Arfrever did make some mistakes
in the past and
because of this, some people do look at his actions very closely, so it wont
happen again.

I hope, you can accept that. Otherwise, i suggest to move this to a more
private channel like pm or
private mail since it is not planned to place all details onto public mailing
lists. ;-)

--
Thomas Sachau

Gentoo Linux Developer