Il giorno mer, 01/12/2010 alle 07.25 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan ha scritto:

> That's just the DTD not getting validated. We can just change the DTD
> and repoman won't complain about the XML being invalid.

What Matt was saying is that I actually asked for something that was
explicitly printed by repoman scan, so that arch maintainers will know
if they have to take particular care about the package.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/