On Saturday, January 08, 2011 17:21:18 Eray Aslan wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 05:09:21PM -0500, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > this belongs in bugzilla, not the gentoo-dev mailing list
>
> Well, this is the upstream ML

which might be relevant if we were talking about a project dedicated to a
package or two, but we arent.  this is a general distro development list, not
random sub-projects that happen to come out of it.  same goes for sandbox, or
catalyst, or genkernel, or crossdev, or gli, or ...

also, nowhere in the openrc package does it indicate the gentoo-dev mailing
list should be used for reporting.  it does say explicitly to use bugs.g.o
though.  it also mentions Roy's old site, but i'll fix that.
-mike