On Tuesday, March 08, 2011 09:28:13 AM Tomas Chvatal (scarabeus) wrote:
> scarabeus    11/03/08 12:28:13
>
>   Modified:             ChangeLog
>   Added:                libva-1.0.10.ebuild
>   Log:
>   Update to libva shipped by freedesktop. So we do the same as debian or
> archlinux. Fixes bug #336854.

Please read metadata.xml before committing...
How comes I'm supposed to be the maintainer and have not seen any single
discussion about it ? Why is it better, etc ? Being a "mouton de Panurge" is
not a reason [1] :)
The only "better" thing I see is a greater version number. May I suggest you
to run a diff and explain me why such a change was needed ?

Without a convincing answer within a couple of days, I will delete this
ebuild.

Alexis.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panurge