On 31-03-2011 09:23:16 +0200, justin wrote:
> This is what I mean by good description
>
> +     <flag name="mp3">Enable support for mp3 decoding over
>
> instead of the default
>
> mp3 - Add support for reading mp3 files
>
> Everybody understands what mp3 means, but we truely need something else
> here.

Are these two descriptions for the same package?  Both messages say
something different to me.  This is not an improvement perse, but just a
correction, because one of the two is (or both are) clearly wrong.

I find the default clear enough.  It seems the mp3 USE-flag is
overloaded with multiple functions, this is likely the cause of the
problem here.

--
Fabian Groffen
Gentoo on a different level