On Thursday 30 of June 2011 14:47:06 Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 14:40, Alexey Shvetsov wrote:
> > Also i'm going to add USE_EXPAND for infiniband userspace drivers:
> > libmlx4
> > libmthca
> > libehca
> > libcxgb3

use will be something like OPENIB_DRIVERS="mlx4 mthca ehca cxgb3"

Honestly i can only tests first two.

Also since mlx4 ib driver wants kernel with xrc support i gonna add 'cluster-
sources' to tree and use flag 'xrc' to virtual/linux-sources-2.6 so sys-
infiniband/libmlx4 will depend on it.

So if there will be no objections i'll proceed with this stuff =)
And I'll move it to tree in an hour or so.

--
Best Regards,
 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov