On 09/19/2011 03:40 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> Oh wait, this all is a joke on me, right?  Ok, that makes more sense,
> hahaha, you all got me, good one.

Yes, very funny indeed. It's good to keep your sense of humor.

> Sorry, I was being slow here, next time I'll get it quicker, nice one
> people.

Now you've earned the right to subscribe to the secret mailing list
where we think up gags like this one.

> greg k-h
>
> p.s. and yes, this is the only reasonable explanation for this whole
> thread, especially given the fact that this whole thing is explained in
> extreme detail on the freedesktop.org site, and it has been beaten to
> death on this very mailing list in the past.  Otherwise what other
> reason could this whole thing have been...

One explanation for life itself is that it's a way for the cosmos play a
joke on itself. Going with that explanation, this thread is just a
microcosm of a cosmic joke.
--
Thanks,
Zac