On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 08:56:57AM -0500, Rich Freeman wrote:
> So, suppose I don't want to update those 200 kde packages, but I don't
> want to ignore the odd package that does come up in -N in the future?
> Do I just run a daily emerge -puDN world, look at the output, then
> manually remove the 200 kde packages, and then run a
> manually-constructed emerge -1 with a bunch of individual packages on
> it?

If anyone missed that, there's --exclude now and it was a simple
--exclude=kde-base/* to skip those packages and wait for a better moment
(like some important upgrade).

Piotr Szymaniak.
--
Mezczyzna  odlozyl gazete z powrotem na stojak i postapil krok w przod,
robiac  mine,  ktora nadala mu wyglad swinskiego pecherza rozpietego na